The experience to bring ideas to life.
With more than 125 combined years of industry experience, our management team has deep expertise in recognizing opportunities and connecting the resources to bring ideas to life.
Advanced Power is a leader in low carbon energy solutions. Our specialty is utility-scale projects with high barriers to entry, requiring extensive research, permitting, and collaboration. We develop a plan for our investment partners to navigate these waters.
Advanced Power has successfully developed 4,000 megawatts of low carbon energy.
Advanced Power has a global portfolio of projects under development:
- Acestes Solar (86 MW PV solar, Alberta, Canada)
- Cutlass Solar (210 MW PV solar, Texas, United States)
- East Light Fund I (100 MW PV solar pipeline, Northeast, United States)
- East Light Fund II (350 MW PV solar pipeline, Northeast, United States)
- ERCOT Solar Pipeline (1,000 MW PV solar pipeline, Texas, United States)
- Harrison Power (1,130 MW CCGT, Ohio, United States)
- Talitha Energy (175 MW PV Solar, Texas, United States)